1. For $1000 would you allow a stranger to slather your entire body with Mayonnaise in a busy downtown area? The stranger is of average looks and will be fully clothed*. You would be allowed to wear a bathing suit and flip flops, and could shower immediately afterwards. If not, how much would it take for you to do this? Would another condiment be better?
2. For $500 would you rather have to convince 10 strangers of the opposite sex to kiss you on the lips (just a peck) or rub lotion on your back? If this isn't enough-how much would your request?
3. For $250 would you call a respected but manipulating family member and tell them what you really think of them? You would not be able to preface the call with "I'm getting paid to do this" and you wouldn't be able to clarify it for 24 hours. If not-how much would it take?
1. I don't think I would do this for $1000. I'm not a tremendous fan of Mayo unless it's in Tuna or Potato Salad and having it's greasy, smelly mayonnaisey stench on me is making me sick right now. I would however, allow someone to put mustard on me-even though I'd probably be yellow for a couple of days, the $1000 would pacify me.
2. Yeah. I do the kissing for $500. I'm not sure I'd succeed in getting 10 men to agree to kiss me on the lips, but it might be pretty fun trying!
3. No. I wouldn't do this. Though I tend to me on the mean side to my mom sometimes, that's out of frustration. I couldn't call my Nana (who is that family member) and be disrespectful to her, no matter what I thought. I just respect her too much and wasn't raised that way.
*(This comment is mainly for Brian and Tommy who'll no doubt say "If she's hot enough" or something like that!!!"