Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Official Thank You

I've discovered the true nominator, and would like to say a special thank you to my friend Asara for nominating me for Best Food Blog.

It's quite an honor to be nominated, but especially nice because it has to do with the love of my life: Cooking! (Yeah, I know...sad)

So...what are you waiting for!? Go on over and VOTE would ya? The top site already has 36 votes, but you know me...I can't go down without a good fight!

If I win, I'll send you all a little sumthin' scrumptious. ;)

5 comments:

Asara said...

I thought it was a good fit :) I hope you win, I could use a little somethin' scrumptious in the house (besides hubby that is) :D

Claire said...

I just waiting to get my log in thingie so i can vote for you!

Mags said...

Thanks guys!!

Someone asked me how they vote: You do have to sigh up...but it only takes a minute and then you click on the "Vote" button near my blog...

Skittles said...

On my way!

Linda said...

Is that a good food fight that you're not going down without?

I have cast my vote your way - good luck!