I admit it. I stole this from one of my hot MN boys...click here to find out which one.
NINE Things on my mind
1. Should I move?
2. Is it just running away?
3. When will my dress get here?
4. When should I put my house up for sale?
5. Will the fondant be OK?
6. Is that freaking ulcer on my cornea coming back?
7. Where is love? (As in the song from Oliver)
9. Why not?
EIGHT Things I touch every day
1. My hair
2. My alarm clock
3. My coochie...hey-no one likes a dirty girl! On second thought...
4. My car keys
5. My computer keyboard
6. A book
7. Toilet Paper
8. My house alarm
SEVEN Things I Shouldn't Do
1. Love too much
2. Touch my face
3. Bite my nails
4. Eat at school
5. Over wear my contacts
4. Be impatient with my Mom
5. Take all of my vacation time just because I'm bored
6. Go shopping when I have no money
7. Ignore the "check engine" light
SIX Things I want to do before I die (Only six??!!?!)
1. Get remarried
2. Have a baby
3. Get and keep a best friend
4. Learn to play the piano
5. Open a successful catering business
6. Find inner peace
Honorable mentions: Open a non-profit community center, write a book, publish a picture book of food, travel to Italy, Greece, Spain, Ireland and France, make Greg a good cake.
FIVE Things I wish I could teach the world
1. Everyone deserves to be fed
2. How to make one meal their family will request for years.
3. How to provide food for themselves even when they think they can't.
4. That I'm really lovable
5. That holding a door for people is the right thing to do, and saying Thank you when it's held for you is even more right.
FOUR Things I am wearing
1. Black underwear
2. Lip gloss
3. Red Shoes
4. A smile
THREE People I would like to trade places with for a week
1. My niece Mariah
2. Ina Garten
3. A man with a really big penis....just kidding...that's kind of an inside joke.
3. My future self
TWO People I miss
2. My Papa
ONE Thing that makes me sick
1. People who lie to you because it's easier than telling the truth.