Thursday, April 12, 2007

I'd Like To Thank The Academy


Thank you to my friend Tish over at CrAzy Working Mom for nominating me for the "Thinking Blogger Award". I am thrilled to be recognized by such a wonderful woman as someone who makes her smile.
Though I know that there was a mild controversy among my other blog friends regarding this award, I am still going to wear this badge proudly. To me, it's not about the actual award itself, but the fact that someone thought of me when looking for someone to give it to...
This award requires that I pass it on to 5 other bloggers. Based on said controversy, I am not going to do that. I am, however, going to say that every person on my Blogroll to the right makes me think almost daily. They make me laugh, make me ponder my beliefs and some even make me cry. The circle of friends that I have made from my Blogroll is priceless, and they all deserve awards.
So, in honor of my award, please pick a few new people to visit, and tell them I sent you...
Thanks again, CrAzy Working Mom! Acadamey

4 comments:

the108 said...

Why in the hell is there controversy?

What am I missing? C'mon.... you know I love a good controversy!! Spill it!

And congrats on the nomination!!!!!!

Josh said...

Wow. More nominations... congrats!

DinaLove said...

Today, the blog world, tomorrow, THE WORLD! Congrats, Mags, you deserve it!

Crazy Working Mom said...

I did not know I was passing along controversy...sorry.