Friday, April 13, 2007

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
When you were a child, which crayon color was your favorite?
I don't remember-but I've always loved colors, so I'm sure it was more than one...teal, purple, green, pink...

Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest), how likely would you be to change jobs if it required you to move?
Right now, a 1 but in August, an 8.

Salad
Take all the numbers in your birthday and your phone number and add them up, one by one. What’s the total?
97

Main Course
Have you ever “re-gifted” anything? If so, what was it and who did you pass it on to?
Yes-I re-gifted a wedding present because I got 3 of them-it was a utensil set and I gave it to a girl who was getting married from work.

Dessert
Name something you need from the store.
A jacket to go over the dress I want for the wedding I'm going to in May, laundry detergent and cake ingredients: Butter, shortening, cocoa, milk, strawberries and confectioners sugar.

11 comments:

Addie said...

Yes, I can see from your sidebar that you like colours ... even your personality analysis is done in colour.

Lovely feast!

Hootin'Anni said...

Mmmmmmmm, love the colors you chose! Vivid bright happy colors!!

Great feast.

Callie Ann said...

What kind of cake are you going to make??? yummy. ~~Callie~~

the108 said...

I didn't even realize that it's Friday...lol. Dean has 24 hour duty tomorrow so this weekend is going to suck :-(

Gattina said...

Ah, wedding gifts ! I got 3 ice coolers, lol !

Crazy Working Mom said...

Your dessert makes me hungry. What-cha makin'?

annie said...

I enjoyed your feast!
Blessings~~
♥ Annie
My Life as Annie!

Mags said...

I'm makin' a Little Mermaid cake for Rye Bread's 5th birthday party this weekend!!

It's chocolate b/c she's a crazy chocolate monster with strawberry cream filling.

It'll be 2 tierd with Ariel on the top

Selena Kitt said...

I just bought a ton of confectioners sugar for an easter recipe that I'll never use... you can have my leftovers!

Skittles said...

Yummmm... cake. Sorry about the drooling..

she said...

So, why an 8 on the move in August? I'm new to visiting you, so I'll have to spend more time reading your blog to find out if you have an upcoming move planned.