Friday, March 30, 2007

Damn, Bitch-You Is Fine!

I know this is going to sound conceited, but-I look damn fine today!

I've been having a string of good days since my walk on Wednesday and I think my spirit is just pouring out of my skin. I feel like I glow.

It also helps that I treated myself to a new shirt. It's eggplant in color, which is a good one for me as it brings out the green in my eyes. It's jeans day, so I'm wearing jeans, black healed boots and a black chunky necklace.

My hair looks extra fabulous. And I'm finally wearing contacts again.

Just a tiny bit of light pink gloss is on my lips and I feel the urge to smile at every cute boy I see.

Oh, and I smell fantastic too.

Like I said, I know it sounds conceited, but it's just one of those "Damn I'm cute" days. Everyone has to have those sometimes, right?

Night out on the town tonight with one of my favorite girls, Megan too...life is good.

*Title stolen from another one of my favorite girls...
**No Thomas, I do not have a picture. ;) You'll just have to take my word for it.

22 comments:

Thomas said...

T to the A to the S, T, E, Y
girl you're tasty!!!

Morgen said...

I think we DO need a picture of Happy, SEXY, Sassy Mags!
Mmmm -- eggplant with your hair & coloring: excellent!
You GO, girl!

Brian in Mpls said...

I concur we need verification by means of a picture..lol

I added you as a link btw. hope that is cool

OrioleGal9 said...

Go get em girl! Nothing like an I feel great day!!! Enjoy it :-)

Michael said...

When you got it flaunt it...
I think you are fine everyday.

Take Care
Michael

~paige~ said...

girl...you should be flirtin up a storm today

Skittles said...

I bet you look as amazing as you feel!!! Yay for you :)

Mags said...

***Attention men who say I'm hot but don't live in CT***

Relocation assistance can be provided.

;)

the108 said...

Does this also apply to women? Because although I'm not a lesbian, I am a freak like that.

p.s. I tagged you on a meme this morning, woman....lol. And Thomas, too!!!!!

Rocketstar said...

"I feel like I glow."

-- Mags are you preganant? ;o)

Mags said...

LOL...Rocketstar, no.

the108 said...

Mags, should we tell them???

Okay, you guessed it. Mags is carrying my baby.

Josh said...

I have days like that too. Just fewer & farther between than usual.

AMAZING GRACIE said...

That was a "red carpet day!" I guess if they happened more often we wouldn't appreciate them when they come around.
I still remember a night we were at Disneyland and I had on this really neat pink outfit - bell bottoms were in vogue...I was feelin' it and it's as if people feel it, too!

Linda said...

Isn't it great to have a day when you feel like you could take on the world and win? Glad to hear that you're having one and hopefully there are may more to follow! Might also help that the weather has been a bit better this week and the winter doldrums are finally rolling off!

Hope you have a fantastic night out and knock a few men dead with your stunning good looks!

Claire said...

Damn, Bitch you is fine!lol!
I love that title and i am no lezza but i am sure you are!

DinaLove said...

Mags, you deserve to have those EVERYDAY! You're fabulous!

Travis said...

**drool**

Let's see the evidence baby!!

Toss one of those smiles my way and I'll THUMP for ya!

Asara said...

I think I have a girl crush on you, Mags :D

Empress Bee (of the High Sea) said...

hey i had one of those days once. i think it was 1965....

smiles, bee

Crazy Working Mom said...

*LOL* @ Bee...

I was gonna comment something cute and forgot what it was laughing at bee's comment!

Girl, you are cute, all the time. :)

You'e Magalicious!

Bond said...

I was going to ask for a picture too... LOL