Friday, February 02, 2007

Questions

Go HERE
Hi Everyone!
I started blogging because of Greg. I love blogging. I love all of the people who I've met, and I love that I have an outlet for my thoughts and feelings. It's brought me great joy to be a part of the blogging community, and I have Greg to thank for introducing me to what a "blog" was.
*
Greg has weekly questions, just like I do...(or rather, I have weekly questions, just like he does) today happens to be his question day. Why don't you all stroll on over and answer his questions? It would make me smile if I went by later and saw some of your names in his comments section...
*
And while you're at it, take a look at his archives and past posts. He's a pretty funny guy and his blog is definitely worth reading.
*
Link him up!
Thank you very much.

11 comments:

Skittles said...

On my way!

Bond said...

MAGS- On my way after my next meeting.. I have no one to watch the game with either.. gonna make some wings..and some other things (haven't decided what yet...) wanna come over and watch with me?

Mags said...

Bond: Thank you!!!! And, since it's football and not baseball (since you "bleed pinstripes")I would love to come over!

What should I bring? ;)

Bond said...

Yourself... some finger food... and a smile

Bond said...

and I know you have the smile

Mags said...

Thanks to everyone who's already gone over to Greg's-if you haven't yet gone, stop over-it's a pretty hopping place!

I now know why you call yourself "Bond" ;) You're flattery spans the blogosphere today!

the108 said...

Yes! I have visited and enjoyed! I'll add his link to my blog so that the four readers I get will feel compelled to hop on over :-)

crpitt said...

Been and commented, thanks for directing me over!

Claire

Mags said...

Thanks again everyone!

I have word verification up again for today b/c I'm getting SLAMMED with spam. I'll turn it off later...just got to deter the spammers for now....

Empress Bee (of the High Sea) said...

oh sorry about the spam, luckily i only got one. i hate wv with such a passion though, there ought to be another way.

smiles, bee

kristarella said...

I would except his blog doesn't make it through the security on the work proxy - we have a stupid network.