I'm going to Florida for 4 days tomorrow so I'll be away from my blog. I hope that you all return to enter the contest (or to update the questions you missed) and then come back on the 5th for some fun stories...
- It's nice to work in a place where men help women carry heavy boxes instead of watching them cart them to the back OR leaving the boxes until the women move them.
- It's nice to be call "sunshine" and to be told that you are a nice person who brightens everyone's day.
- It's nice to be told you are good at what you do, especially if it's from someone you respect.
- Guiness is gross.
- People (and the people I talk of here are actually pretty cool) say "Cool Cat" (I'm sure it's supposed to be with a "K" or something even more lame) to each other. Like, "That cool cat..." or "Hey cool cat". Nuts! (Or stupid)
- Meeting and hanging out with "upperclassmen" at a bar after school is way fun. Especially when: 1. They are cute 2. They are funny 3. They are extrememly drunk 4. They make fun of funny things 5. They are full of themselves...
- Migraines suck, mostly because they suck the life out of you.
- Dreams sometimes suck too. Especially it you wake up and they seem real, and you can't figure it out for a while. Potential for making a fool of yourself is a little TOO great!!
- Did I mention I'm going to Florida? Well, I am!!!!
Have a safe and happy 4th of July weekend everyone!! I'll be back on the 5th!