Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I Shall Remain-The 2nd Anniversary of Me

2 years ago...

He tried to take my smile away.

He nearly succeeded...

Though this year has been harder than the last, my smile remains in tact.


Many things have changed since last year. Some good-like culinary school, and some bad-like no longer having a best friend, especially on this day in particular.

But of all the lessons I have learned from him, the most important one is that I will survive-even when I feel like I want to die.

Happy 2nd Anniversary of Me...thank you all for sharing my life.

10 comments:

C-Unit said...

You look hot Mags!

GMadrid said...

Good For YOU!!!

the108 said...

Oh, my god, you're hot! I'd hit it in a second!

Happy Anniversary!

Mags said...

Hee hee...thanks guys.

108-Why, oh WHY can you not be a man? ;) And live on this side of the country.

megan said...

Happy Anniversary Mags. I'm glad I've been around to share some of your last 2 yrs. Keep smilin'.

Mags said...

Megan-I'm glad you've been around too!!! You make me smile all of the time.

kristarella said...

Great photo!

Happy day to you.

:D

the108 said...

I might be a man. Moreso, I think I just some sexual identity problems.

I'm tired and can't think lately for some reason. This means I haven't blogged. It's driving me nuts but I can't think of a topic and get motivated. So, I just come on here a million times a day.

I have been in my kitchen since 7:15 this morning cooking Thanksgiving dinner and it's not even Thanksgiving yet. All this work just to put a bit more fat on my ass. Sheesh!

Are you cooking? Working? Whatcha got planned???

GuusjeM said...

And what a beautiful smile it is too! It does get easier with time

Mags said...

108: A million times a day? Wow. That's pretty cool. You're welcome to come on over more than that!!

I went to my parents house for Thanksgiving. It was nice-I played with my neice and my sisters so it was fun.

Hope your day was great!