Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Testie Tart


This bad boy scored me a 98 tonight. (Creme Caramel too, but I don't like that so I didn't take it home.)

Don't mind the lopsidedness of this tart-chef obviously had to cut a piece out of it to taste it and test for doneness, and in doing so, she knocked some fruit loose.

105 on the written.

Yes, on both tests, I rocked!

I'm going to miss this chef though. She's extremely good at what she does and she's very down to earth. I love her. I think we have her 2 mods from now for our cake class.

Also, I was thinking: I have no idea why we call our instructors "Chef". They do that in industry, but I don't know why we started. They must have told us to, but that's weird. I almost wonder if someone didn't know the chef's last name and instead just said, "Chef" and now it stuck...

Oh well...4 tests down, 2 to go!

1 comment:

kristarella said...

Yum yum yum! You know I lurve tart =)

Well done, again! You rock.