Friday, October 20, 2006

Note To Self

Dear Maggie,

You have a lot of work to do. You have ideas and goals with little time or funds to follow through with them.

Do not let this deter you.

Push yourself harder than you've ever pushed. Recognize your talent, reward your successes and learn from your failures.

Do not let set backs throw you off course. Instead, forge forward with more spirit, dig deep and say to yourself, "I will not give up."

You are creative, smart and passionate. You have it in you.

Stop waiting for life to happen. Life is happening. You are your life. Love yourself more, and others will love you too.

Remember to live each day with a little less fear and a little more faith.

Remember to bloom where you are planted.

Believe. Do. Learn. Grow. Laugh. Play. Love. Heal. Create. Succeed.

Be true to yourself.

Smile more, cry less. Let your joy shine through you. Don't hide your pain.

Choose to be what you want to be, and do it.

You have a lot of work to do. I know you can do it.

I love you.

LMD

3 comments:

One who listens said...

Excellent advice. I am reminded of Alice's quote: "I give myself some very good advice, but I very seldom follow it."

But what does M stand for?

Owl.

Mags said...

Margaret...it's where the "Maggie" comes from. ;)

One who listens said...

Ah! Of course! It all makes perfect sense now.

I should really have guessed. :)

Owl