1. Getting out of work at 4:30 on a Friday, knowing that it's a set schedule for now until I leave this job.
2. Being able to watch television because all of my homework is done, and I don't have school on Monday.
3. Being able to put nail polish on because I don't have school until Tuesday. (We aren't allowed nail polish-it's considered unsanitary)
4. Giving myself a pedicure with bright red toesies.
5. Reading a book other than "Professional Baking" or "Serve Safe" even if it is sub-par.
6. Ready Whip. A world without Ready Whip, in my opinion, is a world not worth living in.
7. Fresh laundry.
8. Knowing it will be nice out this weekend, preparing to sit on my new Adirondack chairs on my back porch with a book and a glass of wine, reading until my hearts content.
9. Being able to sleep late tomorrow.
10. I already mentioned the Ready Whip, right? Let me add it again. Yeah. It's that yummy. How about being able to eat Ready Whip right out of the can because I'm a grown up now. That's worthy of number 10, dontcha think?