Hi everyone!! Knowing that I'm in school on Monday nights, these questions mean MORE than they did before b/c it's harder for me to post them...so show me that you want these questions to continue by answering them!! Maybe I’ll even bake you a muffin or something…
1. Would you rather have your thumb and first finger glued together for the rest of your life (In the “OK” sign) or be forced to say “Bippity Boppity Boo” before every sentence?
2. If you had a parrot and could teach it to say any word or short phrase, what would it be?
3. You are the most respected fashion designer in the world and have the power to bring back any fad from any era. Because you are so loved, no one would scoff at your choice, and it would quickly catch on. What would you bring back, and why?
1. I choose Bippity Boppity Boo-think it would be funny to see a strangers reaction to this option, though I’m sure I’d get decked after a while. And the index finger and thumb are rather essential in the baking process, and a lot of you have already placed orders…
2. “You smell like cheese.” or “Do you smell that?” or something to that effect. I think it would be comical when new people came over.
3. Was being fat ever a fad? Just kidding. I think I’d choose to bring back A-Line dresses, even though they sell them now. They look good on almost anyone, and are very cute. If not that, my second choice would be overalls. I loved my overalls to death and was very sad when they went out of style.
Please help combat my exhaustion by making me smile today!