Happy Toosdae after Easter everyone! Work off those extra calories by typing your answers to my questions! ;)
1. Would you rather have your significant other catch you reading their personal journal or have them catch you writing an unflattering email to their ex, using their personal email account?
2. If you had to eliminate 1 emotion from your life what would it be and why?
3. If you could write and enforce 1 driving law, what would it be?
1. Both of these are horrible and I would die if either happened, but I think I would rather get caught reading a journal. Being malicious and sneaky by writing an email on someone else's account is terrible, and I wouldn't ever do it. I wouldn't read someone's personal journal either, however if I did it would be to learn more about the person and there's nothing mean about that...sneaky, yes, but not mean.
2. I think if I had to eliminate one emotion it would be impatience. I feel that most of my life is spent waiting for something good to happen, and if I were able to relax a bit more, I think I would enjoy the blessings I do have.
3. I don't need a new law-just the power to enforce an old one. I hate it when people do not blinker. Especially when I am waiting to enter traffic and they turn at the last minute, and all that time I could have been going. I would like to be able to have a special dart gun that I could shoot from my car that would pop their tires. The button would be located on my left and would make a cool clicking noise whenever I pressed it. The power I would have...