Last week I didn't beg any of you to answer my questions, and some of my regulars didn't! Is it that you like it when I beg? Huh? Huh? Cause I'll beg. I will...
Please?? Please will you answer my questions? Please??? (Not pretty, I know...so answer 'em)
1. Would you rather have your skin change into vibrant colors according to your emotional state (red for anger, blue for sadness etc) or have to wildly and uncontrollably flail your arms around whenever you walk.
2. Which would be worse for you, living next to a garbage dump or a cemetery?
3. If drinking fountains could dispense another liquid, what would you want it to be?
1. I think the people I interact with have a pretty good grasp on how I am feeling anyway, so I'd choose the mood ring skin. Plus, I have long arms and I'd be afraid I'd hurt someone with all of the flailing.
2. Hard choice b/c I have a freakish sense of smell and I'm sure I'd start and end each day gaging because of the dump, however I dislike dead people more than the average person. Mostly b/c of the ghost factor. I'd never leave my house after dark, and if I had to come home late I'd opt to stay out and just come home in the morning.
3. Grape soda. No question. Except in the winter, then warm apple cider would be a most excellent choice.