Though I'm not a big fan of the "meme" ring, I've never been tagged and feel a bit happy that I have been. And since Confident Kristen of "This and That" is such a loyal reader, I'm happy to comply.
6 weird things about Mags...
1. I keep chips in the freezer and cereal in the fridge. This isn't so weird REALLY because when I lived in Florida everything spoiled so quickly and so I got into the habit of doing this to keep it fresh. It is weird, however because I live in CT now and don't need to keep doing it, but old habits die hard.
2. One of my biggest pet peeves is when people say the word greasy like greezy. There's no "z" in there people! (I'm getting angry just thinking about it-for real)
3. I wear contacts, and before I put them in my eyes I have to tap them on the top of my hand to get the excess saline solution off of them so it doesn't stick to my finger. I never knew this was strange until a recent trip to the eye doctor. He stared at me while doing it, and chuckled in such a way that I knew he's never seen anyone else do it before.
4. This doesn't happen anymore, but when I used to drink too much, my right shoulder used to ache so bad that I'd be brought to tears. It made for interesting party conversation.
5. I'm afraid of bald people. I didn't realize that people didn't know this-they thought I just didn't like them much. It's not such a fear that I'll run away screaming, but if I'm left alone with a bald man for too long, I'll start to get a little panicky. It all stems back from a vivid dream I had in elementary school in which my Nana and Papa tried to make me marry a bald man who was way older than me.
6. I can't drink water first thing in the morning. It makes me gag. If I have to take my vitamins or medicine, I'll either wait until later in the day after I've eaten or take it with coffee or tea, or juice. Water any other time of the day is lovely, and does not make me sick at all.
So, there you have it! 6 weird things about me. I'm not tagging anyone, but as many of you tell me, I am weird. So, instead, why not take this opportunity to tell me what other things make me weird...be nice! Post them in the comments section.