So, um, did you all really miss me like you say you did? If so, welcome me back properly by answering these questions...you KNOW how it makes me smile!
1. Would you rather drive 50 miles with a car full of beeping alarm clocks or drive the same distance with 4 Styrofoam coolers which constantly rub against each other? (I got goose bumps just writing that)
2. When you want to get a pig's attention, you yell "Soooooeeeeee!" (or so "they" say) What should I yell to get YOUR attention? (No, I'm not saying you're a pig)
3. Is there any job that you would do for free? If so, what is it? (Not volunteering on top of a job-this would be your "job")
1. I'd choose the alarm clocks. I do pretty well ignoring them in the morning, so I think I could tune them out while driving. The styro-squeaking torture would permeate my bones and drive me mad.
2. How about, "I love crispy chicken!" or something just as random. The fact that it's SO random would certainly cause me to look at you and then you could wave me over to give me a present. That's why you wanted my attention, right?
3. Theoretically, yes. I would teach children (and adults) how to read for free if I had the means to do so. Realistically, I can't afford to do that though and so I suppose my answer is 'no'.