Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Must. Stop. Singing.

I was all ready to get log off of this darn 'puter after "next blogging" for a few minutes, BUT the last blog I stopped by had music, and now I can't get the song "My Girl" out of my stinkin head!

So, I've gotta stay for a few more minutes so I can play some tuneage to void that from my re-run memory. Lucky for me Jason Mraz came on first. He's pretty catchy and I can deal with having his songs in my head...

And also? Somehow today my template got changed and when I came home to fix it, I had some trouble. I hate it when that happens.

And also, also? I got stuff I wanna say but won't. And I got stuff I wanna do but can't. And can't is a bad word.

Do you ever say a title of a book or a movie in your head, but you say it in a silly voice? My dad bought me Memoirs of a Geisha when I was sick on vacation because I finished my other book, and I said it in a funny once to my sister...now whenever I pick up the book, I say it that way in my head. I can't stop. It's nuts.

Memwaaaaaahhhs ofa Geisha.

Yeah.

Nite suckaaas. House Broken tomorrow for the first time in a while...

2 comments:

DinaLove said...

I say TONS of things in a funny way/voice. Glad I'm alone at the Silly Farm!

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it!
» »