Sunday, March 12, 2006

Color Blind

I think it's weird that I've been getting Entertainment Weekly magazine for over a year now. Why is it weird? Because I've never inquired about getting a subscription and never once paid for it either. No one I know gifted it to me and no company I do business with offers it. But, I enjoy flipping through it and so I don't worry too much about it.

Apparently, my secret magazine dealer wants me to become more...Urban. Which is totally cool-I'm up for learning more about anything, really...but I'd really love to know who ordered me VIBE Magazine.

While I was away I received both January and February's issues, which is also strange b/c it's March. I do know most of the names on the covers of both issues, so I don't feel so lame but here are some of the one's I'll be investigating:

Floetry
Bun B
Remy Ma (She's apparently as nasty as she wants to be)

Hey-it's free, so I don't really care, but it's extremely funny to me that I'm getting these free subscriptions and that they keep multiplying and, well, diversifying!! I wonder how whoever is sending these picks what I get, and where would I have to live to get Red Book or Food and Wine sent to me?

I've gotta run now...I'm going to read about Sanaa Lathan and those Denzel rumors...

No comments: