Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Like Lightening

I simply have to gush about how happy I am right now.

Today I installed DSL high speed internet, and it's FANTASTIC!

Not only can I be on the phone AND online at the same time-but I just downloaded a song from iTunes in less than 30 seconds!!!!!!

This is wonderful news. I want to stay online forever right now...and I can. I don't have to worry about people calling. I can also download pictures and music in less than 2 days!!!!!

I'm gushing with happiness right now. This was the best decision I've made all month.

3 comments:

Hamel said...

We just switched to high-speed, and I marvel at the speed. It rules.

C-Unit said...

Haha...I just saw you online and was about to IM you..."No work today?" Now you can be cool like me with the Im at work away message! LOL Congratulations Mags!

Mags said...

I am amazed, really. My old dial up was always annoying, but this will revolutionize the way I...ignore the rest of my life.

Hee hee hee....


Did I MENTION that I downloaded a song in less than 30 seconds? I forsee myself going into dept to iTunes. Too bad I didn't have a birthday or something coming!