1. Would you rather have to turn around 3 times before you sit down anywhere (like a dog) or have to do a little jig before going through a doorway?
2. What's the most obsessive compulsive thing you do in a normal day?
3. If you could chose to live in any TV sitcom house, what house would you pick?
1. Do a little jig. Jiggery is fun and amusing and I suspect it would make people giggle whenever I did it (which is a major bonus). Turning around in circles prior to sitting would not only be weird, but also would freak people out..."Does she have to pee...is she going crazy? I don't understand!" definitely the jig. (And I'm picturing YOU do it Pedro. Funny stuff!)
3. The Growing Pains house. I liked the way there was a little sunroom off of the kitchen, an open living room with a stairway to the upstairs and the fact that it had a home office was pretty cool. I also liked the porch. My second choice would be Who's the Boss because I really liked the stone they had in the house.