Thursday, January 19, 2006

In The Shadow Of Your Wings

I got my sign. And although I am not willing to share it in its entirety, I will say this: God Fulfills His Purpose For Me.

Psalm 57 appeared tonight, with a very specific link to my question. It was actually spelled out. And color coded. And I'm not being silly.

God's plans will come to pass...

And I am constantly amazed, and constantly humbled. And constantly grateful.

Thank you for the reminder, and for using the KISS version...that in itself was wonderful advice.

4 comments:

Mags said...

Yes, Meg, you are good, and I DO appreciate all of your advice. 8-)

megan said...

I just knew you'd get your sign. I hope it alleviates some of your stress and anxiety. However, I would like to acknowledge the fact that your "sign" confirmed my earlier advice. Man, I'm good.

Hepcat said...

Congrats Mags, God always does come through and usually in the least expected times, places, and ways :) Hope that the sign pointed you in the direction you were hoping for.

~Hepcat

Mags said...

Hepcat: Thank you. The point is that I've been pointed in A direction-and that's a load off of my shoulders.

Thanks again...