Friday, January 13, 2006

Get Crackin

I recently went back to the chiropractor. Partly because I got one of those, "We miss you" cards letting me know it was time for an adjustment, but also because my back and neck have started hurting again. My migranes also started sneaking up on me, which is truly what pushed me over the edge.

The first time I went to the chiropractor, besides falling madly in love with the ever hot Dr. Chris, I was very nervous. I don't know why-perhaps it was knowing someone was going to take my neck and basically snap it. All of those nasty Jean Claude movies flashed through my mind. Luckily, adding to his charm, Dr. Chris was very understanding and patient and talked me through everything he did.

Immediately after my first adjustment I felt better. I literally felt the nerves in my neck and back start pulsing again-I felt the blood rush back to where it belonged. Within a week of intense treatment, my headaches were gone, and it no longer felt like someone was sticking a knife in my shoulder blade.

Well, it's coming back. And so I made an appointment.

Immediately after the 2 procedures (they treat my shoulder blade and my neck) I realized that I am going about my life in the wrong way.

From now on, I only talk to chiropractors. Really. They are the most wonderful people in the world. They are magic and have powers beyond anything I've ever experienced. If you've never gone, I highly recommend it. They treat everything from headaches and ear aches to arthritis and insomnia. Amazing...just amazing.

Everyone, listen up. Go get cracked.

No comments: