Saturday, January 21, 2006

Because I'm Worth It...

So what if there are other people who need it more. What's the big deal if certain people like my shoe collection or some of the funky work clothes I have? And I don't care what you say, C-Unit, YOU have the best hair in our family...mine? It's plain.

Yeah, I know how to apply and wear makeup.

Yes, I match. And no, I don't own crazy duck pants or wear halter tops to church. And I do own a few pairs of pointy shoes-and know that they elongate the leg.

But people-and this is where you should pay attention-I want to meet Clinton. In fact, I want my OWN Clinton.

And I'm willing to work hard for it. I will purposely dress crazy for months if someone would nominate me. I can even act surprised when they spring the whole, "You're on What Not To Wear" thing on me. Really. Unless you squeal about this blog entry-they'd be none the wiser.

I know, I know. Why would I want to be ripped apart on TV and have all of my clothes thrown away? I'll admit it, it's not the most appealing part of being on that show. Clinton DOES crack me up though, and I'm pretty sure I'd just be giggling like a school girl the whole time.

And though I think he's gay, I'm totally in love with him. He's one big geek all dressed up to look like a non-geek. Those are the best kind. 'Course, the whole, "I'm a big gay man" thing really puts a kink in my plan of getting him to move in with me forever and ever.

But do you know how many shoes $5K can buy? And lovely fitted jackets and flippy skirts and...did I mention the shoes? Right.

So, can ya help a sister out?

1 comment:

C-Unit said...

I dont think you dress like the people on that show so unless we scam um...I dont see it happening. That would be fun though..we can think about it. 8-)
Oh, and thank you..I do love my hair!