Luckily, I don't need this many candles...
(and as an added bonus-I'm on bacationnnnnn!)
I already had a birthday extravaganza yesterday at work, which included the worlds coolest cake EVER! It had a pool...yes, a POOL of chocolate pudding right in the middle of it! And, it was in the shape of a tool box! Not just any toolbox, my toolbox. Do I have the coolest effing friends in the whole wide world or WHAT?!? I know, I'm 29 today, I should be a little less excited about birthdays....I usually am, but, this truly has already been the best birthday I can remember to date.
Besides my cake (I KNOW-there was more!) I got:
1. Ugly men. Lots of them. Read blog entry entitled: Delightful Day-Gadget got me back....or did she? ;)
2. Hand made pillows and fabulous placemats with BEADS on the edges. And...they're reversible. Course, we hate my friend b/c she made them all in under 5 minutes...JK-we LOVE, LOVE, LOVE YOU!
3. The book, The 5 People You Meet in HELL>can't WAIT to read it all cover to cover-and also a maritime excursion and an alcoholic beverage of my choice.
4. Flowers from the Big Boss, who, in all the time knowing him, has never giving me anything material.
5. Gift card to get my nails did.
6. Kohls gift card
7. A very cool plaque about best friends-not mother and daughters.
8. A dinner with a lovely lady.
9. Big malted balls, small blueberry balls and a romantic candle-with the secret prayer that love will be in the air during my Boston trip.
And, that all happened PRIOR to today...my real birthday! I am loved.
SO, for all of you who did not see your gift posted, please note, I know who you are, and well, IIIII"MMMM WAAAAIIIITIINNNGGGG!
Lots of love to you all. You truly make my life happier, and give me reason to smile everyday.