Cure your Post Christmas Depression by answering some of these here questions...ok...cure MY PCD by answering these questions! >8-)
1. Would you rather have to hunt and gather all of your food or put all of your meals in a blender before eating it?
2. Would you rather be kept in the dark as long as possible about bad news or would you want to know up front and get it over with?
3. Do you have to return/exchange any gifts this year? What gift will you NOT be keeping and who gave it to you?
1. The thought of a liquefied steak dinner makes me a little queasy, but hunting and gathering all of my meals would be difficult, mainly because I can't see myself cleaning what I kill. I mean, have you READ Clan of the Cave Bear?!
2. I like the idea of going through life without struggle and conflict, however the feeling you get when you realize someone's been lying to you all along to "protect" you is one of the worst feelings in the world and I do not ever want to feel that pain again. So, I say, "Bad news-bring it on!" (Hopefully none of you have any for me.)
3. I had to return a coffee maker that my parents bought for me. I wanted one that brewed 1-2 cups of coffee at a time. It came with 2 travel mugs so that I could easily brew my java while in the shower and drink it on my way to work. My mother bought a Pod coffee maker that requires special tea bag-like "pods" and brews like, an espresso sized cup of coffee. The worst part is that the one I want is not in stock and so now I have to search Connecticut for my coffee maker. They did do well with all of the other gifts though, so I can't REALLY complain!