Monday, December 05, 2005

Isn't It Ironic

Do you ever notice that when you complain about something, it happens to you? For instance:

I complain about people blocking my way in the grocery store with their carts, and sure enough, I become oblivious to a man trying to pass me in the pickle isle.

Or when I talk about someone who is always late and then I end up being late the next day.

And how about when I see someone's unkept hands and think to myself that she really needs a manicure and then I suddenly find myself painting my nails with white trash pink polish.

I especially enjoy the irony of me complaining about bloggers who never update their blogs because they think they have nothing to say, and then find myself in the exact same predicament...

Irony. Gotta love it.

9 comments:

One who listens said...

Interesting...

According to my cunning calculations, you posted this at 9:03pm last night, and yet it appears that it was posted at just after midnight.

And yet I checked this morning (at 5am your time), and it wasn't here.

Methinks you wrote this last night, and then retroactively posted it when you got into work.

What think you, Miss Maggie Moo?

Owl. :)

P.S. I don't have much to post either, but I waffle until something interesting comes out, and then delete the waffle. :)

P.P.S. Ok, *sometimes* I delete the waffle.

Mags said...

Owl.

I wrote it actually around Midnight and posted it 7:30am or so my time.

Very weird. I didn't have the option to choose a posting time though, which I thought was strange...

(I almost always blog the night before and then post it around 7:30am before I leave the house)

Mags said...

Owl.

I wrote it actually around Midnight and posted it 7:30am or so my time.

Very weird. I didn't have the option to choose a posting time though, which I thought was strange...

(I almost always blog the night before and then post it around 7:30am before I leave the house)

Mags said...

Owl.

I wrote it actually around Midnight and posted it 7:30am or so my time.

Very weird. I didn't have the option to choose a posting time though, which I thought was strange...

(I almost always blog the night before and then post it around 7:30am before I leave the house)

One who listens said...

And then you posted the same comment three times for luck? ;)

Owl.

Mags said...

OMG! WHAT'S GOING ON?!?!?!

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now THAT'S funny!!!!!

C-Unit said...

What exactly is white trash pink? I have a lot of pink nail polish and I might resent that comment!

Mags said...

LOL.

C-Unit: You should be offended-you GAVE me that nail polish!!!!

LOL!

(Sorry)

C-Unit said...

Well, give it back!