Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Googled Again

Today I had scads of people (ok, not scads...4) visit me from Google searches. But that's a lot more than usual. What where they searching for?

The every popular: Tourrettes Syndrome

And then...Silly Laws and Lipgloss (HUH?)

Addicted to plucking

And, Eye Ulcer

Yesterday I had a few people visit because they were searching for the Transiberian Orchestra, Carol of the Bells, and also Blind.

The Hairigami is also getting me some hits. Nice.

It also appears someone yesterday had a hankering for ice cream and Googled "Maggie Moo" (for the ice cream place) and I pop up there now too.

I know, I'm a geek, but it really makes me smile when I show up on Google.

Should I just post random words here and there to get more hits?

Beer, sex, flamingos, Trafalgar Square, rhinoceros, Playdoh, Tequila, Hairy Dogs, Third Base, Hand lotion, Cold and flu season and Christmas trees.

Let's see what I come up with now!

(Yeah, I know. I already SAID I was a geek)

6 comments:

Horace Finkle said...

Sweet blog. Worth bookmarking.

If you want a really good laugh, read www.horacefinkle.com. People these days just don't get to laugh enough!

C-Unit said...

But your an my geek! And quite amusing I might add!

One who listens said...

That was very, very funny indeed. :)

I actually went to search for "Trafalgar Square, rhinoceros" to see if your site came up.

Alas, it hasn't been indexed yet.

Owl. :)

Hamel said...

Isn't it funny what people look for sometimes?

Hawaiianmark said...

Id be scared over that "golden balls" post down below.

Golden balls, down below.

I crack myself up.

Or did I just hit the windshield, again?

Aloha!!

Mags said...

I have to add that today's hit was:

SEXY MAGGIE!

Yup. That's me.

LOL