Hi Toosdae Lovers! Can you believe it's almost December already? (That's not one of the questions) Here yago:
1. Who is the freakiest/weirdest person you've ever met and why did they win that title?
2. How far would you go in order to fight for a parking space? Would you not fight at all, would you edge your car aggressively into the space or would you get into a yelling match?
3. What is the worst gift you have ever received?
1. The freakiest person I ever met was named Shad. I was actually warned about him by my trainer before I met him. He said, "Have you met Scary Shad yet?" Shad was tall, skinny and voluntarily bald. He rarely spoke and kept to himself but always had shifty eyes. One day he and I were alone in the back office of the hotel and he said, "Have you ever thought about how you'd like to die?" I don't remember my response, but I do remember dropping all of my uncounted money into my deposit bag and running (literally) out of the office. On an interesting side note, Scary Shad, let's say, used to *know* Goofy well.
2. I would typically not fight at all. I'd just mutter something like, "What the fuck jerk?! Are you kidding me?!?" and then pull away, though I'd secretly like to ram their car with mine.
3. The worst gift I ever received was from my mother on Christmas of 1997. I lived in Florida and I always noted how hot and sticky it was, even in December. To my dismay, when I opened the gift, it was a midnight blue velour turtleneck dress a la 1985. I don't know what she was thinking-oh yes I do-it was a free gift with purchase...for a gift she got SOMEONE ELSE! I couldn't even return it. I think my roommates and I used it for a rag.