Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Toosdae ?'s

Here are this week's questions. Answer any or all, but please let me hear what you have to say!

A. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and your head or have black teeth for two weeks?

B. If you could replace any character on a TV show, who would it be and why?

C. Would you rather be able to talk to the dead or see 10 minutes of the future?

A. My initial thought was "Black teeth" because it's taken me a really long time to grow my hair. But then I started thinking about how many people compliment me on my smile (and how often I smile) and I realize that my smile is sort of a trademark of mine. If I had black teeth I would not smile...and that's a lot of people I'd have to scour at. So, I'd opt to shave the hair and I'd just get a lot of cool hats...and flash my brilliant smile!

B. I think I would choose Rachel on Friends because #1, she's hot, but she's also funny and cool and she ends up with Ross, who's my favorite. And she's got really great clothes and hair.

C. I wouldn't want to do either, but since I asked the question, I'll answer it. If I had to choose, I would look at 10 mins of the future, not because I'd really want to see it, but because I wouldn't want to talk to do the dead. Just to recap: I'm a wimp. Talking to dead people is FREAKY!!

5 comments:

One who listens said...

A. I am paranoid enough already about my teeth, so it would have to be shaving of eyebrows and hair.

B. I'd replace that second actor who played Becki on Roseanne with the original girl. She was a gazillion™ times better. Or isn't that how you meant?

C. I would very much prefer to talk to people who have shuffled off this mortal coil, but I would reserve my talk for the ones who are truly alive in Christ, and in fact, this is what I already do.

St. Jude, Patron Saint of Hopeless Cases, pray for me. :)

megan said...

Good Questions !!
A. I would definitely rather shave my head and eyebrows than have black teeth. Being bald isnt disgusting but black teeth. YUCK!!

B. Oh man, this one is tough since I don't watch TV but I guess I might like to replace one of the carpenter girls on those home improvement shows. They aren't really characters but they sure have a great gig.

C. I'd rather talk to the dead. There are so many things I'd like to say to some of my loved ones that have died. I don't think it would be "freaky" to talk to someone I know that has died. Plus, I imagine them all as looking wonderful and eternally young and healthy and not at all creepy.

Mags said...

Owl: Nope, I meant if you could be the character-like if you'd replace them on the show-who would you play??

And people, please. Do you think you'd have a CHOICE about which dead people you could talk to? I don't think so. That crazy guy who killed lots of people wants to be heard too.

C-Unit said...

A. If I had to, I would chose to have black teeth for two weeks rather than shaving my head. If I shaved my head, it would take much longer than 2 weeks to grow out, and it might not grow back the same. As far as the teeth go, I would not open my mouth until they were white again!
B. Is this who you would want to be on a show? I guess I misunderstood the question cause I wrote a different answer. I would be Carrie from Sex and the City. She lives in NYC and has great friends and great shoes and she always seems to have a good time.
C. I would not want to do either! I guess if I could pick the dead person I could talk to, than I would pick that one. But if a bunch of zombies were to come up and talk to me, I would def. not pick that one!!

wingnut said...

oh man...talk to the dead. i'd give just about anything for that.