Toosdae Questions will be 1 day early this week due to an anniversary post coming tomorrow...enjoy!
1. Would you rather get locked out of your house while you were naked or throw up all over someone in an important meeting or interview?
2. If you could own any item from any movie what would you take and why?
3. What is the bravest thing you've ever said to someone and why do you consider it brave?
1. I think I would choose to throw up all over someone-because everyone throws up and it is most often uncontrollable, so the victim should forgive you. (Though being thrown up on by a stranger would really be terrible) Getting locked out of my house naked would mean I would have to knock on one of my neighbors doors, and they aren't the friendliest people. I can't imagine knocking on Boo's door naked. Ew. Though he probably has surveillance cameras hooked up in my house anyway. And the religious people across the street frown on nakedness, I am sure, and they'd probably torch my house or something to rid me of evil. The old lady next door probably can't make it to her door, and I'd just be left standing, nude, and it would probably rain. So yeah, give me the barf.
2. Gee. This is a tough question for me. I'd say probably that big blue diamond necklace from Titanic. Not because it's particularly pretty and I'd like to wear it, but because it was "lost" and if I owned it, many people would want to rent it from me for exhibit. Ok, maybe I'd wear it around the house...you know, when I was dusting and stuff. It would be great if I got locked out of my house naked with just that on. Then maybe I'd choose the naked.
3. I think the bravest thing I have ever said to someone was, "Did you ever think it was because YOU didn't have anything?" I consider it brave because it was said to Jamie when he was yelling at me about how he thought I tricked him into living with me. (For free, without paying me, making me buy stuff etc...Ludicrous) Anyway, he said something like, "You lured me into your life so I would take care of this house and do everything for you because you have no one and nothing!" To which I angrily replied with the above sentence. Luckily it shut him up and he walked away before he got abusive.