Monday, November 28, 2005

Mags and the Magic Pajamas

I've got magic pajamas.

Yup. I know, you're jealous. And so you should be. They are simply fabulous. Not since the days of my footie pajamas have I been so enthralled with dressing for bed.

And I'm not exaggerating, either.

What makes them magic, you wonder? Well...the 3 times I've worn them I've gotten an incredible night's sleep.(Which is not always the norm) They are warm, but not too warm, and soft, but not slippery so I slide in the sheets. I'll have you know that these are two very important factors when discussing pajama qualifications in the pajama selection process.

There's a strong possibility that these magical pj's of mine also scare away evil dreams and fill my brain with love stories in which a handsome boy shows up at my door in the rain with a bouquet of my favorite flowers. When I open the door he whispers simply, "I love you" and we kiss and live happily ever after. (Of course I get him out of his wet clothes...I wouldn't just leave my poor baby in wet, cold clothes!)

Yup. These pajamas are wonderful.

They are black with a pink silky ribbon weaved into a lace "V" neck top.
This may or may not have anything to do with their magical powers, but I just thought you should know that they are, in fact, nothing special to look at, but I do believe that in their plainness, lies their magical powers.

The simple things people...always remember that it's the simple things.

4 comments:

C-Unit said...

I dont have any magic PJs, but I just bought a whole bunch of fleece pants from Old Navy and I love love love them!!!

DinaLove said...

I absolutely LOVE Gerbera daisies!! Yay for such bright, happy colors...and yay for magic jammies!

One who listens said...

I used to have a pair of pyjamas that I loved. They were warm and fleecy, and kept me nice and snuggly warm. :)

MMmmMMMmmmm.

They were good pyjamas. Pity they wore out from almost continual use. :s

Mind you, that was a good long while ago, when I was a young owlet.

Owl.

Mags said...

C-Unit: I KNEW you'd say something...you would live in PJ's if you could!!!!

Dina-Gerbera daisies always make me smile. Always.

Owl:My favorite pj pants recently wore out too. They were about 4 years old and I got a rip in them, which is why I had to get new PJ's.