Sunday, November 27, 2005

Christmas Hair

Tomorrow is dress rehearsal for the play, and I finally figured out how to do my hair! AND I can do it all by myself...Ladies and Gents, take a look at Mrs. Nicholas's 1876 Christmas Eve hair:

Course, after I took it all out, I looked like I had 80's hair!

If only I had the Aqua Net-those bangs would have been smokin'!


Mags said...

PS>The bottom part of that hairdo is not my own hair-it's an extention. I just looked at it and thought, "Damn, it looks like I have a lot of hair"

It's not mine.

One who listens said...

Woo hoo! Go Mags!

Don't forget, if you go out with Eighties hair, you have to wear faded jeans and a baggy t-shirt (not too baggy, but a little bit baggy). :)

That looks like a pretty complicated hairdo to me. :S

I'm all glad I don't have to worry about stuff like that. Running a towel over my short mop is all the styling I have to do. :)

Do you put the extended bits in yourself (and take them out again afterwards)?


megan said...

I absolutely love the hair! And I get to see the hairdo and the rest of Mrs Nicholas performing live at tonights dress rehearsal. Woo Hoo for me!! I can't wait. Not only do I get a night out with one of my favorite girls but I get to see 2 of my friends perform. It doesn't get much better than that.

Mags said...

Owl: I did "peg" my pants the other day when it snowed here so they didn't drag in the's all downhill from here.


Mags said...

Oh-and it's not complicated at all. I use something called the "Hairigami" it's pretty cool.

And the extra hair is on a banana clip that just clips onto my other hair, so it's simple. I just made a low ponytail and cliped it under to make the puff.

Hamel said...

I'm with OWL; looks pretty complicated to me. But it does look great, even the 80's look. Or should I say especially?

C-Unit said...

Very nice Mags. Sorry I couldnt be more help!!

Mags said...

Hamel: Especially? Ugh. No.

C-Unit: Not a problem. At least you tried!!

I got TONS of compliments on my hair lastnight. TONS. I was proud b/c I did it myself.

And it didn't fall out.

I even scared someone afterwards at dinner by taking off the extention. I think he almost choked on his pizza!!!

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Basketball hoops lifetime Free no ads web hosting provigil + side effects Cheapest phentermine c o d Company internet marketing site web internet marketing Gay anal free Contacts email address marketing Baccarat+wealth+book ice machine uk porsche boxster self dimming rearview mirror Bdsm clubs phoenix Quit+smoking+poems clit + huge breast + bondage vidoes Opalescence+tooth+whitening+system Pentium d cpu zone temp Pay per click banner network snow bdsm asian sex slave picture