Friday, November 25, 2005

Black Friday

Happy Black Friday everyone! This term, I recognize, isn't quite PC. The whole, "White=Good, Black=Bad"...but what the hell, I didn't make it up, so sue me. (Hee hee hee...I just typed due me by accident, which is not only not grammatically correct, but also not PC)

In any case-Happy Black Friday everyone! How many of you are crazy enough to start your Christmas/Hanukkah shopping today? I myself have to work, and so I will not be doing any shopping today.

Due to the tryptophan induced coma I am still in, today's post will simply be a riddle. Post your answers in the comments section. The lucky winner will receive...leftovers.

You mix and disrupt me but it makes me stronger.
You just ignore me, but I get harder the longer.
To top it off, it's surprising to see, you end up walking all over me.
What am I?

5 comments:

megan said...

Ok, although it's Friday and I'm still too tired to really think... Is the answer to your riddle - Concrete??

One who listens said...

Ooh! Riddles! I like riddles. I'm going with megan's answer, although I did wonder if it was tarmac.

Ok, I've got one for you!

I'm the beginning of eternity,
The end of time and space,
The beginning of the end,
And the end of every race.

What am I?

And the answer's not God, for all of you who say "That's obvious". ;)

Owl.

Mags said...

Hmmm....let's see Owl. The letter "E"

And yes, it is cement/concrete

C-Unit said...

Thats pretty clever. I can never think of these answers!!!

One who listens said...

Ok, I'm impressed.

No-one's got that so fast before. :)

Owl.