Monday, October 03, 2005

Words That Rhyme

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
I Wander

With faith like a child, I walk to your light...
sadly, I'm struggling;
trembling with fright.
When will You show me
what's meant to be mine?
I drink in the water,
it's power, divine.
I falter, yet follow
with words yet unsaid.
These thorns-a ring,
crown my head.

This pain will subside,
of that I'm aware.
I will not live my life
in utter despair.

Silently, now,
I sit and wait
to see what's in store;
to meet my fate...

~Mags 10/03/05

5 comments:

One who listens said...

Your fate is your own.
The seeds have been sown.
Your won't and your will,
guide you through to fulfil,
the Grace that's within you,
and the love in your soul.

~Owl 3rd October 2005

Mags said...

OWL:
That's a good reminder.

Thank you.

one who listens said...

i really liked you rhyming word. that was graet!

Gymnast Girl said...

You are an amazing poet!
Your poem inspired me so much.
Thanks!

I look forward to reading more.

free erotic stories beastiality taboo forced said...

I sit in a boothsorta hidden and watch everything happening. Its isnt fair.
sexy incest stories
indian fuck stories
stories sex adult
erotic xrated adult sex stories
masturbation stories com
I sit in a boothsorta hidden and watch everything happening. Its isnt fair.