Friday, August 05, 2005

Smorgasbord, Smorgasbord!

Appetizer: Briefly describe your living room.
It's small. I have 2 green chairs with black swirls on them, a green couch and a coffee table. I painted 1 wall taupe and the others cream. 1 wall has decorative squares, a la Doug from TLC's Trading Spaces, and an oval mirror in the center. Terra di Toscana hangs above my couch. Simple, but comfy.
Soup: List 3 things you'd like to accomplish before the end of 2005.
1. Start culinary school 2. Lose 25 lbs 3. Find the love of my life.
Salad: When you're online, what do you spend the most time reading/playing/doing? Suggest a site for us to visit.
When I'm online I'm usually reading blogs (see links under Blogolicious Blogs) or getting news. I sometimes also chat with my sisters or with my wacky cousins.
Main Course: What would the title of your autobiography be?
Random Acts of Saneness
Dessert: What time do you usually go to bed?
Between 10pm and midnight.

SHARE YOUR ANSWERS IN THE COMMENTS SECTION...

No comments: