Tuesday, July 05, 2005

About Me


I like peanut butter & jelly crackers and randomivity. I don't like milk. I love tequila. I have a loud laugh and I laugh often. I sneeze even louder and I love it. I achieved a life long dream of going to culinary school & am trying to start my own catering company. I like abstract art. I'm a lefty. I am terrible at keeping in touch. I call datable men, "boys". I just moved to Boston without knowing anyone so I could re-invent myself. I'm doing a good job. I worked for Walt Disney World. When I don't feel emotionally strong enough, I fake it. I often start projects but never finish them, but when I really put my mind to something it gets done right away. I do not like to sweat, which sucks because I have hyperhydrosis. I am afraid of snakes. And also, bald men. My favorite smells are fresh lemon, garlic and olive oil sauteing, autumn air and clean boys in the sun. I don't really like chocolate a lot. I can type, like, a billion words per minute. I love the Red Sox, even when they lose. I find joy in very small things and that makes people look at me funny, but I don't care anymore. I've met Rosa Parks. I love wearing sweaters/sweatshirts with turtlenecks under them, even though it's out of style. I am afraid that my parents hate each other even though I am an adult who lives away from home. I didn't like my dad until I moved to Florida. I hate feet. I am enthralled with deviance. I could live on cheese. I like crunchy French Fries. I hate to be pruney. I like the smell of skunks. I am not afraid of failing but I am afraid of people seeing me fail. I once saves someone from being raped by pushing over a man who was the size of Alaska. I've been hit by a man-I didn't do anything about it at first, but I will never allow that to happen again. I like to think I like spontaneity, but really, I like a plan. I can read a map. Before I die, I would like to learn how to play the piano. I can play the flute and the piccolo. I find as much comfort in being alone as I find it to be lonely. I once owned a pencil signed original Dali for about 1/2 hour. I weirdest place I've ever had sex is in a handicapped bathroom. I sometimes wish I was more memorable. I still like more people than I hate.

4 comments:

Callie Ann said...

Interesting little Bio my Friend... My grandpa likes the smell of skunks also.. how weird is that.. it makes me gag and gag some more. Love ya

52 Faces said...

oooh! Neato!

My best friend/roommate also went to culinary school and is now sous chef.

Rosa Parks - are you serious!?

Really great to meet you :)

Denae said...

Just read your novella. You are a wonderful writer. My eyes filled with tears reading because I've felt the despair of a breakup. You captured feelings that cannot be explained with words.

john said...

ok, this is the best thing that I have read in a long time. I want to be your friend....lol

unbelievable, i felt happy and sad in just a few seconds, then happy again. This really was powerful.

Talk about someone knowing themselves.

I like the smell of skunks also, but only if its in the distance, not when they spray you...but I wont go there. I could also live on cheese..lol

really great profile, bravo